What Cover Do You Need?

You must have accident and liability coverage for the workplace during the entire length of your ESPA placement.

If you are coming abroad with an Erasmus+ programme, please check with your International Office as you will probably be covered by the programme.

If you are not coming with Erasmus+ you will need to arrange your own cover for workplace accident and liability.  ESPA recommends CareMed who are specialist insurers for international work placements.  You are welcome to shop around for other insurers but please check their policies carefully.

You will be required to sign a form saying that you have workplace insurance before taking up any work placement with ESPA.

More About CareMed

CareMed offers travel insurance at affordable rates. All insurance plans are flexible and have unlimited medical coverage. Their outstanding service is adapted to the needs of international students and internship participants through their multi-lingual website, insurance documents as well as a 24-hour helpline.

No matter where you come from, you can purchase your policy directly online and receive your insurance confirmation immediately by e-mail.

For further information and online enrolment, please click on the button below and purchase your insurance with only 4 steps.


Visit CareMed Website