If you’re wondering whether you can apply if you’re not a non-EU student not studying in an EU university here’s the answer.

Here at ESPA the vacancies are designed for university students who have an EU passport. With these documents you can travel to the UK for an educational work placement. So, this means that these students don’t need any other documents to be approved. 

If that is not your case, unfortunately, we cannot process your application.

If it is, please click here to register.

Find us on our Facebook to have access to all our information.